Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
Full Time in Munich
MyOffrz aims to innovate ad-technologies and thus to support media partners (e.g. CHIP, freundin.de) as well as app developers (e.g. Ghostery, Cliqz) creating new ways to unleash the true potential of their audience, content and services. Our advertising partners appreciate the easy and efficient opportunity to unlock and cover new, so far unreachable touchpoints along the e-commerce journey. Consumers profit from automatically triggered best-in-class deals, discounts and coupons at the best moment of their decision, precisely matching their commercial intents.
Our white-label ad-tech products are built based on privacy-by-design. For the first time they allow for hyper-granular targeting of individual interests and commercial intents without collecting or storing any personal data. We accomplish that by shifting the common technological paradigm: data processing only happens locally on the user’s device, her personal data always remains under her exclusive control and ownership. This innovative approach comes with many exciting challenges as well as room for creativity in our product development.
- Design and implement new features and functionality
- Maintain and troubleshoot our current WordPress based portals
- Help formulate an effective, responsive design and turn it into a working page, theme and/or page
- Be proactive, self-motivated and manage your own time.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications using WordPress
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Understanding of PHP back-end development
- React knowledge is a plus
- A university degree (BSc/MSc/PhD) in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering, Information Technology, or similar
Become part of the MyOffrz team and profit from close collaboration with the colleagues at Cliqz and Ghostery. We look forward to receiving your application materials with mention of your earliest possible start date as well as your desired salary at: firstname.lastname@example.org