Full Stack Engineer (m/f/d)
Full Time in Munich
MyOffrz developed a brand-new marketing discipline: Browser Based Performance Marketing. This innovative technology makes it possible to show discounts to users, special offers and information with true added value. As a 100% subsidiary of Cliqz GmbH and thanks to strong partners of German publisher Hubert Burda Media, MyOffrz operates within Germany and also internationally. We are looking for motivated talents that can work on innovative technology to reconcile the natural tension between two cornerstones of our philosophy: user privacy and data
- Participate in design and development of multiple systems involving creating the individualized offers in the account management portal to delivering them on the client side
- Ensure systems are scalable given our growing user base and offer selection.
- Be proactive, self-motivated and manage your own time.
- Implement new features in accordance to the product roadmap and fix bugs reported by Q/A team and/or customers
- Participate in code reviews as an author and a reviewer.
- A university degree (BSc/MSc/PhD) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or another relevant field.
- Comprehensive understanding of clean coding, clean architecture and simplicity.
- Designing code to be unit testable and writing meaningful unit tests.
- Ability to learn new languages and tools, to use them idiomatically
- Track record of delivering large scale systems, green and brown field.
- Ability to document software architecture before starting an implementation.
- AWS and systems knowledge is a big plus, terraform knowledge is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Become part of the MyOffrz team and profit from close collaboration with the colleagues at Cliqz and Ghostery. We look forward to receiving your application materials with mention of your earliest possible start date as well as your desired salary at: firstname.lastname@example.org